Tuesday, September 04, 2007

life

You know, somehow I felt more inspired to blog when I was back "home". Not sure why, but whatever. I'll try to keep it up here.
I went to school today to pay my bill...and get my transit pass, yay! I also went to the new student luncheon to meet the new students, of course. And to get a free lunch. What can I say? They serve really good lunches there, and plus I missed the one last year I think maybe. Ok, I don't really remember, but either way I was welcome, haha.
I'm looking forward to my new classes, even though I'm still not done one class from the summer. I've got a few more months to work on it, along with the 4 more that I'm starting now. So it's all good.
I'm looking forward to being an off-campus dorm sister this year. It will be great to be able to connect with some of the students and invest in their lives.
I'm also looking forward to my internship (wow, I'm looking forward to a lot of things, eh?). It will be an amazing, challenging, growing experience.
Ok, I think that's all for now...be blessed!

No comments: