Sunday, November 19, 2006

busy

I haven't written a "real" post in a while...but my life is just so dang busy! haha
Basically I'm a loser and I stay home and do homework...but this past week I was also sick so home was just nice.
Friday I went out and watched the game (the Flames won again if you were wondering) and watched V for Vendetta which I enjoyed...
Last night was Merissa and Dan's birthday party at Marley's. That was fun...I talked to Amanda which was nice because we hadn't ever really talked before. And we sang in the stairwell which was beautiful. I think I got a bit on video so I'll post it sometime on my other blog. Adam sang bass sometimes and it resonated amazingly in there. Beautiful.
Oh! And the best part was when I got Darcy back! A while ago (on mission day at school) Adam tossed an orange at Darcy, and I knew that since I was sitting next to Adam Darcy would accidentally hit me instead. Which is of course what happened. He was very apologetic, but I happily informed him that I would pay him back when he least expected it, when he had completely forgotten that I was going to get him back. True to my word, that is exactly what happened. (Maybe the moral of this story is that I'm good at predicting things?) Last night Nicole didn't want the rest of her cake, so I asked her if I could have it. Darcy was sitting next to me on the couch and I pretended to eat it as I waited for an opportune moment. There it was! Amy was taking a picture of Darcy! Oh yes, I smashed that cake into his face and it stuck, napkin and all. Such a beautiful moment. I also have a picture of the after effects which I shall post on my other blog sometime soon. So basically I overdid it in my getting him back and we are now in an ongoing prank war. Anyways...it should be fun. Oh, Freek, feel free to give me some advice on pranking since we never did team up on others like we said we would...
Um, today...I went to church with Thora! and Ashley was there too. I really liked it; I think I'll go back next week also. Maybe I'll get involved with the youth group there or something.
And now...because my life is oh-so-interesting...I'm going to do some more homework.
Wow...the wind is SO LOUD right now. Howling is definitely an accurate description.
There's your update on the eventful life of Meghan Thomson.
cheers!

No comments: