Monday, June 11, 2007

superstore

The Great Canadian Superstore really lives up to its name.
Not only does it have speculaas for sale (as ecstatically noted previously on this blog) but it also has stroop wafels! Made in Holland. So, clearly, not as fresh, but still utterly delicious. What a perfect treat that Merissa surprised me with...totally made my night! (Thanks Mer!)
I've seen them for sale in Ontario before, but not here in Calgary, so you better believe I will be introducing my stroop wafel virgin friends to them very very soon. Heel Lekker!!!

1 comment:

Nynke said...

Very good of the Canadian Store to sell stroopwafels! Shall I bring you some when I come to Canada?

I also read your story about the panic attack. I had something like that once I think. I hope you're not as stressed anymore.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in september!