Wednesday, April 05, 2006

long time no blog...

I know, I know, I haven't blogged in a while. Sorry!
Let's see...what has been happening?
Last Friday we had French Night and we served crepes and did a French quiz and Matthieu shared his testimony...it was so cool, though. I got to talk to a couple of girls about faith and God and stuff. God just blessed our conversation. The girls had a lot of questions, and were so open to listen. So cool.
Saturday Tina and I went with Marco to Monnickendam and Volendam. It was so nice to get away from Amsterdam for a bit and see the "real" Netherlands. We even had haring (pictures are posted here) which I didn't mind, but Tina definitely found disgusting.
Monday I went hitchhiking! with Josh to Antwerp. It was quite fun. Our first ride took us all the way downtown. We ate Belgian waffles and fries, went to the church and the castle, and returned home. I think we got 16 points for riding with a cop. He was nice, but not super talkative. The last guy we rode with was really nice, but his grandson...not so much. There was a big language barrier, but it was cool.
So yeah, that's a brief update of what's been going on with me.

No comments: