Tuesday, July 25, 2006

busy bee

So...I've been home for over a week already. It feels like I've been going nonstop, which has made the adjustment easier I think, because there's always something to do, somewhere to go, someone to see.
This weekend I went down to Rochester (via my grandma's) and hung out with Jay and Marie (and met Mya!) and on Saturday I went to Open Fest (woo woo) and got to see Orchard Drive play (I really liked you guys, even if it was the worst show you've played), along with a bunch of other people, some who were decent, some who really shouldn't have been there. And also Rala came to visit! So we spoke some Dutch together, and Peter tried to pronounce a few words which was amusing. Then at church I got to see some of my kids again (I tore skin off my knee on a pew hugging Lily, haha) and then I went to lunch with Holley! so that was heel leuk.
Then I stayed with my sister and Curtis the other night and then I went to dinner at my cousins' and it was good (Dallas, I got my steak) and fun to catch up with them again.
And now I'm back in Owen Sound again...spending time in Sauble. lekker! And then in a week I fly out to Calgary. I feel like the energizer bunny, haha.
Oh yeah, I'll post some pictures from this weekend on my other blog.

No comments: