Wednesday, December 13, 2006

2nd Annual Christmas Karaoke Extravaganza

So last night I went to the young adults Christmas party at Beddington. Sorry, the 2nd Annual Christmas Karaoke Extravaganza.
It was a nice break from my paper which was almost finished, so I could have a good time and not be stressed out.
It was fun. I have a lot of videos of karaoke which will come back to haunt people someday, I am sure. And yes, I even sang a song. None of these videos will be posted on my blog, but it is a distinct possibility that they may make their way to my dropshots account.
Probably the most random part of the evening was when a guy I just met a few hours earlier asked me out. Oh college and career groups *rolls eyes*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you don't have a date?... or you do?

Mel

justmeghs said...

that would be a no.

unless you count my books. i have an exam the next day.

Anonymous said...

lol.... awwwww.... well lucky for the books.

Guys usually mean well anyways...

Mel