Wednesday, December 20, 2006

finito!

I am done 5 of 6 classes! and 45% done the 6th!
So basically I'm 1/4 done my Masters. Woohoo!
Tonight I'm going to see The Holiday with my housemates and tomorrow I am going home!!!
The only disappointment about that is the lack of snow. It needs to snow. And I need to walk around the lights in the snow. And I need to toboggan and skate, and maybe even ski? (haha, probably I'll wait and do that here)
And girls night with fondu...
And finding my bridesmaid dress for Mel's wedding...
And family Christmases! Which I missed last year and am quite excited about this year.
I need to print a bunch of pictures from Amsterdam actually so I can more easily show people a piece of my life last year.
Marci had a book in class today that she made about her trip to Hawaii a month or two ago, and so I'm thinking of writing a book about Amsterdam (more pictures than writing). blurb.com is a really cool website and way of making a book. So that is how I'll preoccupy myself for the next little while.
Anyways, it feels good to be done...now I just need to pack.

No comments: