Monday, January 22, 2007

random sidenote. times two.

Yesterday at the lunch meeting at church when I was introducing myself to everyone, one of the pastors actually checked my hand and asked me outright if I was married yet, hahaha. He pulled the "I wondered if I may have met your husband but not you before" thing, even though if I was married I would have been there with my husband, and he has a son around my age. Whatever, I thought it was amusing.

Also, I like a few shirts at www.jesusbranded.com but it's frustrating because they're expensive to begin with (which is ok, because most of the profits go to an orphanage in India which doesn't actually exist yet but is in the process of being built) but it's an extra $20 US to ship to Canada, but free shipping in the US. So one shirt ends up being like $50 US plus the exchange rate...ridiculous! So...no cool shirt for me. Which is actually probably a good thing since I don't have money to throw around, especially if I have to buy a new coat.

3 comments:

oh my everything!!! said...

order the shirt...have it sent to my address...and then i'll mail it to you!!

love you! we should catch up via phone soon!

justmeghs said...

ok :) now all i need is your address!
and also your phone number.

ik ben excited! (ok, nynke told me that in dutch it's ik ben opgewegen, but that's like aroused excited, so instead you say ik vind het erg leuk but that's just lame, so i'm sticking with ik ben excited)

oh my everything!!! said...

I LOVE YOU!!! you're fun :)