Monday, May 26, 2008

.happenings in the sound.

It's been almost a month since I last wrote...so I decided that even though I don't have much to say, I should probably say something!

I'm back in OS...it's the same as ever. Very pretty. Not a lot of people.

Roz and I went to the Drive-In the other day to see Prince Caspian...because our regular theatre is too small to be playing it...haha

I'm reading and writing and reading and writing and will hopefully have read 4 books and written 4 papers by June 7...which gives me a few days to actually finish, and to pack before leaving for Europe on June 13!

Roz and I fly out of Toronto, and dip into Montreal to pick up BethL on our way to London. And then to Rome...and around...

Pretty much, I am really excited. And I really want to see lots of old friends in and around Amsterdam (and also Tina!!!)...so...let's make it happen!

Ok, well, that's all I've got for now...back to my paper!

No comments: