My friend Marco tagged me on his blog, so here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
Here are 6 random things about me:
1. I've only ever done 2 of these tag/chain letter things on my blog ever. Including this one. Both times I was tagged by Marco.
2. I have two unwritten books written in my head. I really hope to actually write them someday, even if they're never published.
3. I can cry on demand. I should clarify...I can't just bring up tears instantly. If I'm doing a role play or acting for some reason, I get really into whatever character I'm creating, and I can cry real tears easily if it fits with the character's story. Maybe it's part of my gift of empathy...I actually feel other people's pain by imagining what it would be like to be them.
4. When I was in grade 3 we had weekly spelling tests, and I prided myself on always getting perfect. One week during the test I completely blanked on how to spell "does" and I sat there for 5 minutes looking at "dose" and knowing it was completely wrong but becoming increasingly upset with myself for not being able to spell a word that I used in my creative writing with no problem often enough. I think I've never forgotten how to spell it since that experience. And yes, I am a nerd.
5. I hate not having my toenails painted. I think they look so weird when they're naked, and there needs to be a splash of colour on my toenails. I rarely paint my fingernails though.
6. My undergrad degree is technically a B.S. degree. I did not discover this until my last semester, and I completely freaked out. I'm still not over it to be honest. I never took a single science my entire college career (thanks to OACs, no thanks to Mike Harris) but apparently in the States they don't have B.Ed. degrees, but all their education degrees are science degrees. And apparently Americans don't care that their Bachelor of Science degrees are B.S. instead of B.Sc. Stupidest name of a degree EVER. My business cards say B.Sc, M.A. which makes me happy. Hey, I'm in Canada, I can use the good version of the short form of the degree.
Ok, I will tag...
Let's see if any of them actually do it...