Sunday, September 21, 2008

.last night.

So I've been meaning to blog more regularly...and some funny moments have occurred. But I haven't really felt like writing.
Maybe because I'm writing curriculum for work. and that is boring. However, I'm also writing fun monologues for work, which is quite fun, only I'm attempting to write from a male perspective which I have no idea if I'm doing accurately or not.
Anyways, I don't have to write for school anymore, so I should throw away the excuses and just blog.
Last night had a lot of fun random moments in it which I'm waiting for Amy to blog about. The theme of the night seemed to be...boobs. Big ones, fake ones, small ones, smooshed/mammogrammed ones, you name it...
Also, 2 times we were talking about something and it happened. First Meera was explaining how it's difficult to screen for breast cancer in women who have undergone breast augmentation and at that moment a very tall woman with perky, unmoving breasts walked past...with a short bald man at her side.
Then I was talking about how a taxi almost swerved right into me and if I hadn't slammed on the brakes on the off ramp as he went over 2 lanes of traffic in front of me I might not be around to tell the story...and then a car got rear ended by a limo. Weird.
Also, there was this amazingly funny little couple at Ten, but Amy really needs to tell that story. Let's just say they shared one side of their table, because you're not close enough to your date when you're sitting across from them looking into their eyes, no no, you need to be violating their personal space and disabling the use of one of their limbs making it difficult for them to eat to really show how close you feel inside.
Well, there are more anecdotes, but I'll save those for another time...or perhaps just an in-person conversation. Because some demonstrations are needed. Tina's belly, oh my. Heart shaped hole, oh my. Attempt at sounding like a whale, oh my.

1 comment:

Amy Goerzen Robinson said...

I forgot about the car accident! I think between the two of us, we described the evening quite nicely.