Wednesday, May 06, 2009

.conversation.

So tonight at the community supper there was a new lady who I hadn't seen before. I guess she's been a few times, but just not when I've been there. So we were chatting for quite a while, having a lovely conversation about God and faith, and daily life, when all of a sudden she said "You know, your hair cut does nothing for you." I almost laughed out loud right then, but I just said "I totally agree. I just got it cut a few weeks ago but the hairdresser didn't actually do anything and it has no shape." She said, "Sorry, but I'm a hair stylist, and I think you've got great hair, but it definitely needs something more. I'm trying to think of what I would do for you. You need to go find someone who will take your face shape, and your lifestyle needs into consideration and get them to cut it." It was awesome. I love how blunt she was!

No comments: