Tuesday, October 18, 2005

adventurous challenges

So today started of a little...strangely...there were men here working, I guess on the roof doing something, but I don't know what. Anyway, when I came back from my shower I heard voices and lo and behold there are men looking in my window! So I quickly scurried behind my closet door and Tina draped her duvet by me so I could change, but that was a little, well, disturbing. We've never closed the blinds on our windows (I'm not even sure how) because we're on the top storey, and the windows are in the roof so no one can see in. Unless they are on our roof. Which is obviously an unusual occurance. random.
Harald and I went shopping for Thanksgiving...we have SO MUCH FOOD; I really hope EVERYONE shows up. *hint hint* hehe. Yeah, but it was quite the adventure getting four boxes and two hiker backpacks carried back with just the two of us and our bikes. Now I think I will bake some cookies with Shanka! (after I go out and buy some key ingredients) and then later tonight I think Ryan and I are going to a Mendelssohn concert, and then I'll go to the jazz cafe with Rala. but I doubt she'll feel like singing, because her grandpa just died. sadness. so remember to pray for her, and her family.

No comments: