Saturday, March 25, 2006

spring has sprung!

I was just basking in the sunshine on my roof with Tina. Zo leuk! I was thinking how good it is to simply rest. To be. To not do anything, but relax. This is something that is so easily avoided...not on purpose, it just doesn't seem as important with the busyness of life. But God uses those times to refill us...energize us. Tina and I just lay there enjoying the semi-warmth, talking a little...but it was good.
I'm looking forward to these next few days with my parents when I'll become a tourist and just do things for fun. A while ago my mom said to me "you need to take some time off and have a break" and I responded that I couldn't because of how busy I was, since we were understaffed and all...but she was right. It is a need. So I'm going to get my break, and I'm going to enoy it!
Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meg,
have fun with mom and dad...on a side note...i taught french this week...and am now officially working!!! love you
Meil

Tina said...

relax in the sun - relax in the son
love you, girl.

SusanaL said...

Hey, i hope you have a great time with your parents...and rest!!

PS: i thought i heard you and Tina in the roof yesterday...:)I guess i was right!!!