Sunday, March 26, 2006

subway!

Last night Marco and I went out for dinner, and as we were walking along trying to find somewhere I saw Sunday's and it looked like Subway and I got excited, but alas, it was a tanning store. So today, imagine my joy and excitement when my mother pointed out a Subway in the middle of the street in Haarlem! It was the perfect lunch, and a good experience for Tina.
Also, I now have the Sandlot, so for those of you who have never seen it *Freek, this includes you* (and those of you who have and just want to see a really great movie again) stay tuned for a Sandlot party. Ok, probably I'll just announce a night when we'll watch it. Not so much a party. But anyhow, it will be fun.
Oh, other random moment! Erica, who works at the city, knows my Uncle Stu. Actually, she calls him Uncle Stu. So she and mom had a nice chat, cuz my mom knows her parents. Just to go further to prove the stereotype that all Canadians know each other.

No comments: