Saturday, November 15, 2008

.relaxing weekend.

I've had a good week, but somehow I'm really tired. After work yesterday I had a nap, but didn't set my alarm. When I woke up I was completely disoriented because it was dark out and I felt like it was early in the morning but I still wanted to sleep in. Plus I was having a really strange dream.
Jenn and I both had no energy for much last night...so we enjoyed some Bailey's and watched movies. Only we couldn't rent a movie because our dvd player is broken. Although that's not the greatest excuse since we ended up watching Jerry Maguire on my computer anyways. But whatever...first we watched a movie on tv (2 Fast 2 Furious...epitome of incredible acting right there) and then Jerry Maguire on my computer. Only I fell asleep on the couch as the second half was loading. So we finished it in the morning. It's nice to not have something to wake up early for.
Today is...football. Can you believe I spent the majority of my day watching it? I'm glad Montreal and Calgary won. Incredibly close second game though!
And...I think that's about all I have to say right now. I know, my life is incredibly exciting.

No comments: