Tuesday, November 04, 2008

.today.

So according to some what I'm about to say may mean that I'm not a real Christian, but nevertheless I'm pleased with the American election results. I don't really want to talk about politics on this blog, but if someone wants to talk about it with me in person, then I'd welcome a conversation.

On a completely different note, I taught at an all girls school today and it was so fun! The girls felt comfortable to ask really good questions, whereas usually the boys dominate the conversation. It was also interesting to teach to classes where the majority of students believed in remaining abstinent until marriage, and those who disagreed were more embarrassed to admit it; usually it is the other way around.
I'm really enjoying teaching, and making slight adjustments to fit each unique audience. I think that that part of the job will help to keep it from becoming stale or boring.

No comments: