Tuesday, November 08, 2005

fun times

tonight all the jordan staff except Adeleida and Katya were chilling in the cafe (along with about zero guests and a cleaner or two) playing Dutch Blitz. thanks to my sis for sending it to me. except it's a faulty deck...sadness. But it was really fun, even if Marco hates me now.
Last night Ryan, Dave and I went to a concert...dang. Harpists amaze me. Also, we were probably the only ones under the age of 65.
Oh, the other night Ryan, Dave, Maurice, and Joost toilet papered our room...they did a really good job and it was funny. We took some quality pics, but I can't put them on here due to technical difficulties. Sorry bout that.
Oh! Freek fixed my bike *Thanks Freek!* so I'm back on the road again with style...or something...but my handle brake actually works for the first time since I've had the bike. woot woot! haha.
Oh, we took some fun pics last night at the Iamsterdam sign. hmm, I say Oh a lot I think.
so...there's much for me to say. and I don't feel like saying it. Although I am a soothsayer. Ask Rala. Alright, time for this girl to head bedwards due to the morning cafe shift which will be here sooner than she'd like. Let's hope that the electricity doesn't go out midshower tomorrow morning like it did today...that was a wonderful start to my day, haha.

No comments: