Wednesday, November 23, 2005

off to the UK

The ballet was amazing for those of you who were wondering. I'll have to go to another one again sometime. We had really bad seats at first, but then we noticed where people hadn't sat and went and sat where we could see the whole stage, and that made the experience much more delightful. and less painful (from not having to sit in an awkward position).
Last night I cut Magda's hair with an audience. I only took about half an hour, but it turned out ok I think. I like it at least.
After my shift today I'm going to London to visit Ames and then we're going to Edinburgh for a few days, which I'm really excited about. It's not the highlands, but it's Scotland, so I'll be satisfied with that (for now). Then on Sunday we're returning to London to go to a free Delirious? concert at her church (Hillsong) and hopefully *please pray!* I'll see Eran there. So it should be a great weekend and I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Capturing each moment... said...

Hey megs, how long are you gone from Amsterdam for?
-Melissa