Wednesday, December 07, 2005

christmas time!

So we've just passed Sinterklaas and gotten mouse traps and pepernoten in our shoes, and today I embarked on the shortbread adventure. Ok, it wasn't much of an adventure, but they turned out really well (thanks to conversion charts online) I think.
The only Christmas cd we had around here was the relient k one, so it kinda works and helps get me in the mood.
and you know what else gets me excited about Christmas?
the fact that today I received in the mail a HUGE package from my family full of Christmas presents (which are still wrapped and will stay that way until Christmas day...hopefully) which is super exciting!
Thanks everyone! and ps, I still haven't sent yours so you'll probably get it in February seeing as I got yours today and you sent it in October. sorry bout that.
so everyone...enjoying a Christmasy day and pray that we get snow on the 25th!
oh yeah, happy birthday Ian!

No comments: