Monday, December 19, 2005

snow

So it snowed the other day. Actually two days. Didn't stay on the ground though. But that's ok, it was still snow. So Freek...look out, my prayers might beat yours this Christmas. Also, it was Ryan's first time to see it snow...but his reaction wasn't as fun as I'd expected. Nicole, on the other hand, was awesome! She was dancing around, hopping out the window (but not falling to the street below, thankfully) and it was very fun.
A group came today that's with YWAM and they're staying for about 5 weeks and they're from Canada! And guess what else? One of them was like, "Hey, are you from Owen Sound?" which is the most random question ever, and I was like, "yeah"and he's like, "Danny Blank says hi." Dang! Totally made my day. So fun...so that's really cool that we have a mutual friend...the family of God makes the world so small. Cool beans. Also, Nora and I disovered that I know her pastor in Indonesia. And a while ago Marco and I discovered that he went to school and Korea with Dave Marshall.
Now I'm going to cut Elke's, Nynke's, and Cecilia's hairs. (teehee, I love how they say hairs instead of hair here!)

Today Ewout said some really wise things I needed to hear. Thanks for saying them Ewout!

No comments: