Wednesday, February 07, 2007

house life

So apparently on my last post I decided to end it very abruptly, almost mid-sentence. I guess I just didn't feel like writing anymore. So I'm not going to change it.
Nicole got back yesterday with some amazingly hilarious poop stories, poor thing (she was puking almost the whole time she was in India) and Merissa left today to visit Karyn in Honduras.
It's weird to have someone always missing around here, but I guess it helps to not overcrowd the fridge as much.
And no, I'm not equating people to food. I'm just noting an upside.
Ok, that's all I feel like writing now. I need to finish writing my presentation verbatim before I meet with Marci tomorrow. Which I will proceed to do while watching Center Stage with Julie.
ahh, multi-tasking, my old friend

No comments: