Saturday, August 05, 2006

i'm in calgary!

Well...in the past few days I moved from 34 degree weather (which felt like more than 40 with humidity) to 12 degree weather. And I bought and assembled (with my mom) a dresser, bed, desk, chair, and bookshelves. Not bad, I think. And we went to Red Deer yesterday to visit my mom's old friend from Uni. Oh, and we saw Dave Brotherton at the school yesterday, so that was kinda fun. Welp, I think that's all for now. Don't feel like sitting at a computer. Doei!

2 comments:

Nynke said...

Hi meghawoman! How are you? Did school start yet?
I hope you're doing well.
God bless you!

Tina said...

meghan, how was you talk at church? steven will get baptised on sunday and yesterday we had a prayer meeting with him. That GOD will set him free. it was good - i was sitting there with only guys :) meghan!!! hope that yopu're doing well. now my last 4 weeks in amsterdam started...love you.