Wednesday, October 04, 2006

boys *angry face*

I've said before that seminary boys are all either married or desperate, and I stand by that statement.
Today as Merissa and I were walking to school to go to chapel (she came with me today so we could go shopping after with Ashley, which we never actually really got to (getting girls together usually involves more talking than shopping, at least for us)) and this guy from seminary, who will remain nameless, was walking by, and since we've had a few conversations I smiled a hello to him, but he ignored me. I shrugged it off, thinking he hadn't seen me. Oh, I was wrong.
After chapel he was asking Ashley if he'd seen her this morning and ignored her, and she said no, but he was sure that he had and asked if she'd been with us, and she said no, so he asked me, and I said, "yeah, I saw you outside and I smiled at you but I thought you didn't see me" and he said, "Oh, sorry. I didn't recognize you. Actually, to be honest, I was checking you out." And I was like "What?" and spun around and went to the bathroom (where I had previously been heading) because I did not know at all how to react to that. And of course I apparently turned red. Cursed pale skin. Anyways, I didn't really hear the rest of what he said, but Ashley told me later (as she was reliving the story to someone else to mock me *sigh*) but Merissa said really loudly just after he left "Who says that?" so maybe he heard it? Merissa thinks I should tell him he was rude, and Ashley thinks I should say to him next time he's talking to me "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you, I was checking you out" but I definitely don't want to do that and lead him on. Anyways, that was my frustrating story of the day.
Yes, you're allowed to mock me, everyone else has.

Also, I would like to say I made Gilmore jump straight up into the air earlier tonight. It was hilarious. He and I have made peace and I'm nice to him when he's nice to me, and I kick him when he bites. It's a pretty good relationship. Tonight I even played with him a bit, which involved chasing him (he's very quick. I am not) and he'd pretend to bite me and run away and be scared when I chased him. Not overly amusing, I suppose, but I am pleased that we've reached a new level in our relationship, haha. Ashley says that secretly I don't hate him; I love him. Who knows, she could be right? He's still a stupid cat, except when he's really cute. And it was really funny when he punched me in the eye the other day. I probably should have been more mad, but it made me laugh really hard. Probably because he didn't have his claws out.

1 comment:

Dan Nel said...

Who says that??
WOW...
man that's taking Bibel college mentality one step too far...lol
Take care..
-Dan