Monday, October 16, 2006

snow

Oh, what a beautiful morning! Oh, what a beautiful day. I've got a beautiful feelin', everything's going my way!
So maybe it's a little odd that the theme to Oklahoma is in my head, but it is so beautiful outside right now! There's a light blanket of snow covering the earth. And it continues to gently float down.
There's something refreshing about the first real snow of the season. A little reminder of God's grace.
(Oh, and it certainly helps that we got our heat fixed, haha.)
Let everything that has breathe praise the Lord!

2 comments:

Dan Nel said...

Yay... ye have heat... that certainly is good. I couldn't imagine that house all winter with no furnace... Well I could technically, but your guys' sake lets not...
How are you?
The snow was beautiful today... A little shocking at first when I had to drive to work and couldn't see heheh but it was beautiful the rest of the day. There is something about the first snow fall you are right...

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyy We have snow in Red Deer too now!!

Love you Megs!!