Tuesday, October 17, 2006

reasons why i'm a dork...

...as of this evening. We'll limit my dorkiness a bit.
1. I am now addicted to Little House on the Prairie
2. I am a klutz. Now, anyone who knows me is already aware of this. So let me tell you my most recent story. About a minute ago, Julie's dad called. I answered the phone, which was a bit awkward since I had a brownie in one hand and a text book in the other, but the text book found a home in my lap, and life went on. Until the phone was for Julie, who is upstairs. I set down my brownie (very sacrificial, but I couldn't move the text book otherwise) and proceeded to rush upstairs calling out to Julie Spanish-style. I could hear her laughin, saying "since when does Meghan call me that?" when I tripped/slid/did-something-awkward that looked really funny down the 2 little steps into the living room (no, I did not fall) and passed the phone on to Julie. She couldn't even answer she was laughing so hard. And my chest began to hurt. Which is odd, because I laugh all the time. Maybe I had a chunk of brownie stuck and it was hard to breathe.

Ok, so far that's all I've got. But stick around, many more adventures to come, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Sarah McAllister said...

Megs....this is just ONE of the many reasons why I love you so much!!! There you have....I laughed histarically when I read this....you're amazing!!!