Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rain!

I am discovering that the beautiful weather that marked my first two weeks here was a rare occurance, so I'm glad that I took advantage of it at the time and enjoyed it. I am so wet! haha. It's fun cycling in the rain, though, and my rain jacket works well...it just doesn't keep my legs dry. My jeans were wet for much of the afternoon as I made supper for "30" people (but the group didn't show up, so there were leftovers). I have also discovered that it's a lot easier to make supper for 4ish people than 20 or 30 people. But Zuzana helped me out this afternoon which was really sweet of her, so everything was done and as Philip the German guest said "It tasted very very good" but, since he's German his very sounded like "wary" and that brings a smile to my face. hehe. Ok, well, I need to go clean mouse poop out of the cupboards, so that's all for now!

No comments: