Monday, September 26, 2005

you have to remember to pretend to forget sometime

So as I've been running around eating and doing laundry and other mundane tasks of life, I remembered that I forgot to tell you how my Bible Discussion went!
I talked about light and darkness (1 John 1:5-2:2) and it went well. Tina attended, and Zuzana and Dave were there so we were all Christians, but we had a good discussion. So thank you for praying.
Zuzana and Ricardo left so we have two new cleaners. Which is good, but I'll miss them. Ricardo told me I look like I'm in the mafia. weird. and also he slapped my face in church and I have no idea why. Zuzana is going back to Slovakia though...sadness. I know she needs to go home, and she knows it too, so it's ok. But it's so cool to have gotten to know her. She became a Christian in the shower and Shelter City and it's so neat to see how much she's grown in her time here. But we'll keep in touch, so it's all good.
End of round two for the day.

No comments: