Monday, February 06, 2006

my butt is bruised

Today our neighbours decided to give their wall a shower. The dirt which previously resided on their wall changed lodgings and occupied my bike. So my bike got a bath today. Exciting, I know.
Oh, but school was really good today...Freek did a good job, and I have to make a copy of his notes or powerpoint or something because I didn't take notes. Good things to think about though, thanks!
Tina and I went shopping this afternoon...Cecilia, I bought those scissors finally, so we just need to find a time when our schedules mesh and I'll cut your hair. And Paulus' and Christina's...haha. But yeah, Tina and I had fun trying on dresses (like Miel and I used to...aww, miss you sis!) and stuff. And I found boots (which were cheaper and nicer than the ones you tried to convince me to buy Dave) but I didn't buy them because winter has passed and it's not worth it anymore.
Ok, so today was kinda uneventful, but one funny thing happened. I got this hoodie from the lost and found that had been there for months and I washed it and whatever, so I was working tonight and was a little cold so I put it on and Ricardo said, "Oh, you have the same sweatshirt as I used to have." haha, I was like "Umm, I think this is yours. You can have it back, just not right now cuz I'm cold." Well, I thought it was amusing at least.

2 comments:

the only one from Liechtenstein said...

yeahhh!! cooool...I'm gonna get the nicest haircut ever :-)
take care girl!

Elke said...

I think it's so funny that you enjoy giving haircuts so much! :) But I'm sure you fellow Willemstraaters really appreciate it! (I certainly did!)
I would go for the boots if I were you, it may seem that winter has passed, but it always makes a surprise comeback over here! (plus boots are cool!)