Friday, February 10, 2006

quotes

random quotes:
Sara: but the new Pride and Prejudice probably can't be as good as the old one because of Darcy--You know, Firth Colin or whatever
me: You mean Colin Firth?

Dave: Yeah, John Elton
or...Elton John maybe?

Referring to Pippi Longstockings
Adeleida: She can marry a horse, of course
Me: Marry or carry?

newho...I interviewed a guy today who was really nice. He got out of prison yesterday. It's funny how I come into contact with people I was completely isolated from before. And I like these people. That's really cool.

Ok, I think I'm going to eat dinner and attend outreach...should be good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Meghan, for some reason my post from today is not there...But I saw it. I hope I find it somewhere.
Tina

justmeghs said...

i found it for you tina

ben...yeah, we said thursday. morning if your other meeting is in the afternoon and afternoon if your other meeting is in the morning. so i don't know what time you'll be around, but i'm hoping you'll let me know ;) and we can go to a cafe and then chase ducks in a park? idk. see ya later

oh, maybe you can try to sell your drum kit to paul (he's at our hostel til wednesday. i shouldn't ask you to encourage his consumeristic habits, but he's a drummer and he loves to spend money on toys for himself)

justmeghs said...

as long as you bring your camera, i'm happy. doesn't take a lot to please me, eh?
guido has disappeared...maybe we can find him!
and it's cs, not reception. :)