Thursday, January 26, 2006

daily life

This morning as I was walking my bike to work Matthieu cycled past, and then stopped *what a gentleman!* and walked with me until we decided it'd be more time efficient for him to tow me. Thanks Matthieu!
Also, my bike has been fixed, which took very little time, so thanks Freek!
The way back from work this afternoon Matthieu was in a hurry because the motivation of seeing his girlfriend was great. I normally cycle quite quickly, so I thought I could race him home. Sometimes I am not so smart. Considering the fact that yesterday my bike chain fell off when I didn't feel like I was going that fast probably should have made me hesitate before cycling full speed racing against a man in love. Well, I am not 100% positive he's in love, but probably he is, and it sounds better anyways.
But no worries, my bike is still fine and I discovered how out of shape I really am. Also, Matthieu was sweet enough to slow down for me. Oh, and we (all of us at the Willem who hear about her frequently) finally got to meet his girlfriend today. So that was nice.
No one showed up to my Bible discussion tonight. I was a little bit bummed because I was going to share something cool that God's been teaching me lately, but I'll just use it for my next one. And also, this meant that I got to go to the movie discussion at home, and it was on one of my favourite movies (Catch Me if you Can) so that was pleasant to watch and discuss. The discussion was really good actually...yeah.

No comments: