Monday, January 23, 2006

everybody wants to wear prosthetic foreheads on their real heads

(please excuse the bad grammar in the title. it's just a funny song. and i think i might have quoted it wrong. so marco, correct me.)
long day...
I was sleeper last night, so I've been here since yesterday evening. I woke up this morning to begin working again. Ewout walked in and then Joa went to sleep in the BDR, so good thing I'd just gotten up. But I didn't work cafe because I knew they wouldn't need me, and I was just CS. Which is nice because after CS we had school (which was fun...emergency training. Now I officially know what to do when the fire alarm goes off. and also in practice they let me die. sadness) and then we are having dinner and then I'm going to Nynke's to watch figure skating *yay*! and then finally I will make it back home only to wake up early to go to 6am prayer meeting. oi.
And tomorrow I can find out election results! woohoo!

oh yeah...keep praying for Tom...

No comments: